Re: [pyrnet] BAD NEWS FOR MICK!!!!!!!!!!!!

----- Original Message -----
From: <GreatPyreneesPUP@aol.com>
To: <pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org>
Sent: Thursday, May 30, 2002 11:01 PM
Subject: [pyrnet] BAD NEWS FOR MICK!!!!!!!!!!!!

> Well here is a update on MIck we went to the vet today for a emergency
visit
> I told you all he had ear mites in the beginning and that we were going
next
> week to get checked for heart worms well the ear mites have caused a inner
> ear infection so now he is on a antibiotic for that and drops.
> Well we wetn a head and got the heart worm test while we were there and
its
> positive the vet told us that we have to leave him there for 2 days and he
> might not feel good for 2 weeks. Then the treatment is once a month after
> that for 3 months.
> thanks
> tammie and mick

Was Mick a dog from rescue? If he was he should have been tested for
heatworm while waiting for adoption. I am sorry he has heartworms. He will
have to be kept quiet with a minimum of activity during the heartworm
treatment. Depending on how heavy the positive is will determine how he
does. I will pray that all goes well for him.
Marie, Valentino and angel Beau