[pyrnet] I have created a Pyr web site

Hi all, after many months of work and alot of hair loss, I think it's
done...not! LOL!
I would REALLY appreciate the experts in the field...YOU...to let me know
what you think!
It's at: http://regaliapyrs.tripod.ca/index.htm

I wanted to create a site in memory of my boy Zeus, who as you may recall
went to the bridge last September. As you know (unknown to me at the time
there was a difference) Zeus came from a BYB. Yes they seemed to care about
where their puppies went. Yes they were nice. But that was not enough in the
end. The health contract is no good if the breeder disappears! Not that I
would have given him back anyways, but it would have been nice to have the
support.

So I wanted to educate people looking to buy a pup about the ONLY reliable
source....a RESPONSIBLE breeder.
If I can save just one person the heartache we had to bare, I know Zeus
would be proud.

I also wanted to provide as much information as possible about the breed in
one site. As if they are like me in a small rural farming community, it's
hard to find anything more than "Pet Shop" Breed books. Heck I even ordered
two from a bookstore in Peterborough, and they were VERY generic.

I have only had it up for one month (making changes), and have not even been
entered into the major search engines yet, and have been swamped with emails
from people looking for a pup, since I joined the web rings.

So I created a Breeder referral page. Breeders.... if you would like to be
available for consultation with puppy buyers,
and be listed on my page...PLEASE fill out the form I've provided.

Let me know what you all think and any advice about changes is
welcome!....I've been really stewing about your critique <G> Your opinions
mean the world to me.

Sariena Foley