[pyrnet] I need Pyr pictures

Hi all,

I'm looking for pictures of Pyrs that show correct coat, size and structure.
It would be nice to show both male and female, for my Pyr's page under
"Charatersitcs", on my web site. So readers can see the whole picture.

Zeus was only 19 mths when he died, so he was not yet fully mature and did
not have the Pyr's full coat yet, and was still a bit lanky. I've been
slowly developing films that I've neglected and there will be a few of him
in each, but most are with my children hanging on to him. And so far no good
side views.

So if you have any show photo's (or good personal photo's) that show the
side view of your dog, and some head shots; I would love to add them to my
site!
Under each photo, I will put a caption to the effect....Reg. name (call
name), kennel/owners etc. And link the kennel/owners name to your web site
if you'd like.
Although your dog does not have to be a show dog, any nice photo's will be
great.

I may have to resize them and optimize them for the web, with your
permission.

If I get alot of photo's from everyone, the one's I don't use on the Pyr
page (depending on download time, I'd love to add them all but....), I will
add them to a "Pyr Friends" photo page if that is alright with you.

Please email me and let me know if you have a nice photo of your dog, you
would like to share.

Thanks,
Sariena Foley
http://regaliapyrs.tripod.ca/index.htm
Dedicated, in loving memory to my boy Zeus -Febuary 14, 00-September 27, 01
Educational site about the Great Pyrenees and facts about the
ONLY reliable source to obtain one.......a RESPONSIBLE breeder!