Re: [pyrnet] I need Pyr pictures

Just a comment here--make sure that *you* took the photos that you send to
Sariena, or that you get a release from the person who did.  I work for a
photography studio, and while most often nothing is done, people can be sued
for using photos without a release from the photographer--and I'd hate to
see anyone get into difficulty.

As far as show-quality pyrs go, we've never shown Sam, but I'd love it if
someone who was active in the show circuit could give him a look and tell me
how he matches up to the standard.  Any takers?

Thanks!

Jess & Sam
Levittown PA
woods@davor.com