Re: [pyrnet] Jesus is watching you

----- Original Message -----
From: "Paul Anderson" <kcroe04@voyager.net>
To: "Pyrnet-l" <pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org>
Sent: Thursday, June 13, 2002 8:23 AM
Subject: [pyrnet] Jesus is watching you

All this bible talk has reminded me of a joke.

As a robber enters a house, he hears a voice repeating "Jesus is watching
you".
He finds a birdcage and inside is a parrot saying "Jesus is watching you".
He asks the parrot what his name is and it replies "Moses".
The robber asks "What kind of dummy would name his parrot Moses?"
The parrot replies "The same dummy that would name his Great Pyrenees
Jesus".

Paul Anderson

Thanks Paul! I needed a chuckle this morning. I can just picture this guys
face. Right before his heart attack. LOL!
Marie, Valentino and angel Beau