[pyrnet] Rescue: Lost Pyrenees in Galesburg, Ill

Please contact Carol Frainer <carol36@elmnet.net> if you have any
information about this dog.

Thanks,
Karen

On June 5, 2002 our Great Pyrenees male dog dissapeared. We don't know if he
was taken or if he is dead or alive. I am willing to pay a reward for his
return.  He is large, about 120 pounds, and very friendly.

The dog came up missing from the Maquon, Illinois area. We are about 25
miles east of Galesburg, Ill. He is a very large dog about 120 pounds, very
friendly. Thanks for your interest, I really appreciate it.  I have tried
the Galesburg (Knox Co.) shelter, also Fulton Co..