[pyrnet] LGD pictures

Me again <G>
I just thought of something else. It would be really good to have a few
photo's of Pyr's working with their flock. I'd like to put one on the Pyr
page with the LGD info. Along with some in the Pyr friends album.
If you have a good picture of your Pyr (s) guarding in the field....please
email them to me along with their info for the caption.

Thanks alot for all your contributions, these will make some wonderful pages
for people to see our dogs!

Plus, if anyone has any ideas of more "Need to know" information that should
be addressed on the site, so PPO's can make an informed decision whether or
not to get a Pyr....PLEASE feel free to email me your ideas.

Thanks again,

Sariena Foley
http://regaliapyrs.tripod.ca/index.htm
Dedicated, in loving memory to my boy Zeus -Febuary 14, 00-September 27, 01
Educational site about the Great Pyrenees and facts about the
ONLY reliable source to obtain one.......a RESPONSIBLE breeder!