Re: [pyrnet] I need Pyr pictures

No, I don't have ghost or know someone who does. Nor do I have a CD-R drive. Not even on the new one. But hey, what do you want for $95.00? <G> I've actually found an awful lot of interesting and valuable info in forwarding all the stuff to myself. May take a while, but it is worth it. This computer will be a lot more organized, so that I'll have more at my fingertips. I've been taking a break for a bit. Been Elf Bowling. <VBG> Couldn't play it on the old one, now I can!

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs)
& Flopsy (Pyrenean Shepherd)
"The more people I meet, the more I like my dog!"
bamb@monmouth.com