Re: [pyrnet] I need Pyr pictures

Actually, Tea, I don't think Ghost will do the job for her.  As far as I know, Norton Ghost makes an exact image of your whole hard drive (including system files and all), and that's probably not something she would want to transfer to a new computer with a new operating system.  I've been really busy lately and haven't been following the posts so I don't know if Barb mentioned what her system has, but if it has a CD-R drive (most new systems do), it would be MUCH faster to just burn a CD with all of her data and then copy it onto the new computer.    If this has already been suggested, then I will put my tail between my legs and get back under the bed without a treat.  :)

Gerry