RE: Re: [pyrnet] Romy's first dog show

<<He does a wonder dance number while twrling in
the air when he gets bored(HEHEHE)>>

Gee, sounds just like our little girl, Zhara.  She just turned 9 months on Saturday, and while she moves well, getting her to stand on all four feet squarely is quite a job.  At our Saturday show, David handled her, but on Sunday, he had kyudo practice, and I had the job.  Really made me appreciate handling Shania <VBG>.  BUt one good thing, she's getting practice at an early age and hopefully by the time she does mature, she won't be such a "nutter".

Congrats with Romy!  Good luck with finding your Majors!

Robyn Allwright
Ziffany Great Pyrenees & Tibetan Mastiffs
www.ziffany.com

http://mail2web.com/ .