Re: [pyrnet] pyr story

 The last time I was at Melanie's house she had 14 dogs in the house, puppies, fosters and her crew.  If I remember correctly, everyone in the house gets a chance at naming the new dogs.  Melanie the dog was in another therapy house before she made the trek to NC.  I think that the prior owner named her.

Either way Micahela the little girl who got Melanie got a wonderful dog from a great breeder.  She loves the breed, but even more she loves the 'dog'. She used to be our rescue chair here in Maine, but now she is working on the therapy training, along with everything else she does.

Great article, with wonderful pictures.  I just loved the volunteer driver who had to go back for Mom's car because Melanie wouldn't fit!  LOL

Tea

Do You Yahoo!?