[pyrnet] Re: pyrnet-l-digest.20020617

In a message dated 6/18/2002 2:34:24 AM Eastern Daylight Time, owner-pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org writes:

 Does anyone know where I can get a bumper sticker that says something like
 "My Great Pyrenees is smarter than your honor student"

 John B.>>

I've seen them down here ,John~~I just don't know where to get one ~~I do know that there Have been venders in the Mall that will make bumper stickers to order, and I've seen magazines that will do the same thing~~
Now You've got Me thinking about getting one !  <BG>  If I find out any more information, I'll let You know !

Pam Croy
PYRALIVE@AOL.COM

"We need not Think alike to Love alike"