Re: [pyrnet] Chat: Looking for a T-Shirt

Good to hear that the t-shirts are available again.  Jack's says "Mountians" and is so old that it is hard to tell if it is gray or lt. blue and the printing looks dark gray but could have once been dark blue....no picture of a pyr.  Does the new one have a picture?  I'm pretty sure that Jack got his before the Grand Canyon State club was formed.
Charlotte

Lnor4@aol.com wrote:

The Grand Canyon State Great Pyrenees Club, Arizona, sells these cute tee shirts The shirts are THE answer to all those questions you have to answer 10,000 times.  It says... "I am a Great Pyrenees......not a white Saint Bernard.  Yes, I know that I am beautiful. I weigh less than you think.  I eat 4-5 cups of food per day.  Dirt just brushes out.  Once a year - hair everywhere!  Yes, I do have extra Toes.  Predator control dog.  Pyrenees Mountains.  This is my Master but who cares!"
ALL PROCEEDS BENEFIT RESCUE
E-mail GCSGPC@aol for more information