From: "Jessica @ DaVor" <woods@davor.com>
To: <pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org>
Sent: Wednesday, June 19, 2002 11:43 AM
Subject: do-it-yourself grooming (was Re: [pyrnet] I need Pyr pictures)

Ouch, challenged! *G*

We'll be there.  However, I need help.  My fiancé has decided that, fun
match or no, Sam needs to be groomed before we go.  This means, in best-case
equation:

1 bottle white-coat shampoo + 1 100lb dog who hates the tub + two idiots in
bathing suits = lots of frustration + a very clean bathroom in the end

Please PLEASE please help me convince him that all we'll really need to do
is thoroughly brush Sam and take a washcloth to any really dirty spots. ;)

Or, if you all think this is a good idea (not that there will be a video
camara anywhere NEAR this disaster in the making *G*), give me some tips for
doing it right?  I know many people have already said make sure you brush
them out completely before they get wet or else you get matts and tangles.
Any other tips (other than my mom's "$60 at the groomer's is a lot easier")?

Jess & Sam
Levittown PA
woods@davor.com

on 6/13/02 21:09, Barb Bowes at bamb@monmouth.com wrote:

> I'll go you one better, Jess. Why not bring him to the Penn-Dutch Fun
Match
> on June 22nd and enter him. the Judge will be giving critiques. <G>
Looking