Re: [pyrnet] Chat: Looking for a T-Shirt

> Hmm, wasn't Penn-Dutch. I've been told that it was Grand Canyon... I
"think" that GSGPC Rescue may
> have put out a version of this as well to use as a fundraiser.

I have a sweatshirt that is similar from the GSGPC.  It says a few
additional things as well as those mentioned. I don't know if the person
meant to list eveything it said.  A few things are worded a little
differently.  Gorgeous instead of beautiful, etc. I like it a lot!

--- Stephanie, Ciaran, Anais & Maggie
--- srwhitney1@earthlink.net