[pyrnet] health diarrhea-long

	Hi,

	I need help fast.  My 2.6 year old female pyr Dumpling has an awful case of diarrhea.  She has been on a 1/4 tsp of tylan powder a day to control what was suspected stress related diarrhea for the past year and this has worked except when she was boarded she got a small case which cleared right up.  It started Sunday.  I fasted her for 24 hours and gave her lean hamburger, rice and pumpkin.  I also increased her tylan powder dosage to 1 tsp. twice a day per my vet.  She did poop in the house over Sunday night into Monday so I have been crating her since I am gone about 9 hours a day.  She had no accidents since and has slept in my room through the night all night last night.  However, today when I came home she did throw up in her crate.  It was bile, a little rice and grass!  This concerns me because she also was eating grass and throwing up outside on Sat. and Sun.  Her poops shows no real improvement only that she doesn't seem to need to go as often.  She did get several tests last year which ruled out most everything, so it concluded that is was stress.

	Here is a list of things I am evaluating to find the cause:

	Its almost a year to the day when  she first had this problem last year.  Related events include, she got her shots 2 weeks ago, the pollen is blowing green clouds of the millions of pine trees surrounding us both happened the same time last year.

	My almost 13 year old chihuahua had unexplained diarrhea about 2 weeks and it took about 10 days to clear up.

	Dumpling has also been throwing up recently.

	She eats the other dogs poop.

	About a month ago she got really wierd during a heavy snow storm and has refused to sleep in my room all night long which she always has before.  The snow made the electricity go off and on all night which makes several things beep which drives her nuts.

	OK-don't freak here but on occasion she eats tampons out of the trash.  She usually throws them up. I know better but it is hard for me to catch guests putting them in the trash.

	So my question is:  how long should I wait to go to the vet Thursday or Saturday?  My vet is less concerned than I am but I have my in-laws coming next Wednesday and don't really want the giant crate in the house or sick pup.  I don't see my mother in law dealing with puke and diarrhea on our 2 month old beige carpet, not that I care what she thinks if my dog is sick, but it will stress my husband.

	I am really concerned she is blocked with something inside her belly.  She had the same gel in her puke as in her poop.

	When I do go to the vet, what tests should I request.  I want to take the agressive approach this time.  I have already spend $2000 there in the past few months on my little old chihuahua so what another few hundred??  Really I am strapped for cash but I am very worried about her.  One vet there takes the save money and wait it out approach and they other loves to test and get to the bottom of things.  So any advice on what I should request would greatly be appreciated.

	Thanks and sorry this is so long.

	Sherri and Dumpling, Teeka, Cheeks, Speck