[pyrnet] My Pyr Friends Photo Album

Hi guys,
Well I have created a few pages for our album you can see it at
http://regaliapyrs.tripod.ca/pyr_friends_album.htm
As usual the decorative effects look better in Explore ( I use FrontPage to
create the pages) but it doesn't look bad in Netscape.

Most of the photo's I have so far are on the ages "3 years +"  page, but
there are a few in the others.

So if you would like your photo's added to this album, please feel free to
email them to me with the info you want printed with them.

Pam, I forgot to ask you how old your guy's are, so I placed all their
photo's in the 3 years + page, if they are younger than that and you would
like it changed, please let me know!

And thanks to all who have sent your photo's so far!

Sariena Foley
http://regaliapyrs.tripod.ca/index.htm
Dedicated, in loving memory to my boy Zeus -February 14, 00-September 27, 01
Educational site about the Great Pyrenees and facts about the
ONLY reliable source to obtain one.......a RESPONSIBLE breeder!