RE: Re: [pyrnet] health diarrhea-long

We always used kaopectate on our goats when they had diarrhea, but I found it REALLY messy with the dogs.  Last summer our TM had a bout of chronic diarrhea, and I gave her pepto bismal tablets.  She loved them.  They are really good when traveling, however they didn't seem to clear up the problem.  I took her to the vets, and they ran tests, gave me meds, and she got better -- for a while.  Then, it would start again -- very frustrating.  Well, I took her off the brand of puppy chow she was on, and we never have had a problem since.  Something so simple turned out to be the solution.  Hopefully, yours will be as simple.

Robyn Allwright
Ziffany Great Pyrenees & Tibetan Mastiffs
www.ziffany.com

http://mail2web.com/ .