[pyrnet] CHAT, RESCUE: LOST, (stolen) 2 yo Male Grt. Pyr, FT. Meade, FL, REPOST

Hopefully, this dog will be found.

**PLEASE CROSSPOST**

Inu is missing, presumed stolen! Inu is an intact
male, just over 2 yrs old. He is tall, solid
white with a big square head. Inu, (pronounced
eye-new), has been microchipped, and is very
friendly.

Ft. Meade is a small town SE of Lakeland, Polk
County FL.  It is south of Hwy 60 and Hwy 98.

Inu had been on a walk about from their property
and was later seen by a deputy tied at a
migrant's house. They said they turned him into
animal control but Inu has NOT been seen. When
family went back to the same house the occupants
had left. Ann & Tom Winkler's, owner's, have
filled a complaint with law enforcement, but the
migrants appear to be on the move.

Should anyone be contacted about a male, intact 2
yr old Pyr, please ask to have him scanned. You
may contact either Sharon Winegard at
863-453-7225, <otcfarm@strato.net>, or Ann & Tom
at 863-533-8277.

Notice, and Picture, can be seen at
http://www.jaxlostpets.org/counties/polk.htm
This is the US Department of Agriculture,
Division of Missing Pet Network - Florida page,
(maintained by Ken Cusick), and covers Alabama to
the Atlantic, and from Georgia to the Keys.
http://www.jaxlostpets.org

Thank you,
Joan pyrangel@yahoo.com
******
Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs)
& Flopsy (Pyrenean Shepherd)
"The more people I meet, the more I like my dog!"
bamb@monmouth.com