[pyrnet] URGENT HELP FOR AZ FIRE ANIMALS UPDATE

PLS READ AND HELP IN ANYWAY YOU CAN..CROSSPOST,
DONATE, ETC.
UPDATE AS OF TUESDAY 25 JUNE.......ARIZONA FIRE!!!!!!!
Caroline
"Remember Mandy Rescue Network"

:-[ :-[ `````````` :-(

> The situation here in AZ is awful, the heat unbearable, the fires
> have formed their own weather pattern.  For those of us who live in
> rural areas we are unable to offer foster homes since our fire
> danger is extremely high and we find ourselves preparing for the
> worst.
>
> Many animals are homeless, there are burn victims.
> Shelters and rescuers need:
> foster homes, medical supplies, kitty litter, money, the list is
> long. There are two separate alerts I have consolidated the two.
> Help is desperately needed please send this alert to all that you
> know.

:-[

> CENTRALIZED LOCAL TRANSPORT COORDINATOR:
> Must have vehicle capable of transporting crated animals &
supplies
> (we have horse transport available). Must have phone access. Will
> drive supplies, materials and animals from drop-points (Donations
> Drop Point and  separate Animal Transfer Point ... most often a
> large parking lot) to foster homes throughout the valley.

:-[

>   CENTRALIZED LOCAL TRANSPORT COORDINATOR:
> Must have vehicle capable of transporting crated animals &
supplies
> (we have horse transport available). Must have phone access. Will
> drive supplies, materials and animals from drop-points (Donations
> Drop Point and  separate Animal Transfer Point ... most often a
> large parking lot) to foster homes throughout the valley.

:-[ DONATIONS FOR VET EXPENSES NEEDED:

> Donations  may be made for CFAR's veterinary expenses to:
>
> Warner Vista Animal Hospital
> 895 S. Val Vista Drive
> Suite 102
> Gilbert, AZ. 85296
>
> Or may be called in for credit card donations for veterinary
> expenses: 480-497-9700 FAX: 480-926-0908

> CENTRALIZED DONATIONS DROP POINT & STORAGE (&
Coordinator):
> We need a centralized, securable location for supplies to be
> dropped, inventoried and picked up. Right now we have several
> pallets of dog & cat food being stored in a volunteer's yard, but it
> is a small area, not easily accessible and subject to ant
> infestation. We need approximately 12x12 (an empty two car
garage
> would be IDEAL!) accessible storage with someone on-site to
> inventory, record donations (name, quantity & whether a donation
or
> a loan) and to verify and record those picking up for distribution
> (name, quantity & destination). These will be primarily animal
food,
> cages & transport crates.
>
> THE IDEAL would be to locate someone with a vacant house that
has
> electricity, water and telephone. In such a situation, our computer
> network could be relocated to the living room area to act as our
> administrative staging center and the garage could act as a
> centralized donations point, as discussed above. * NO animals
would
> be at this location.*
>
> DONATIONS: :-[
> Donations of cash assistance may be made through our website
> (http://www.cfar-arizona.org) which accepts PayPal / credit card
> donations. Checks and money orders may be sent to our
Financial
> Controller:

:-[

> *donations can also be made directly to The Arizona Humane
Society
> WILDFIRE RESCUE FUND, 1521 West Dobson Rd, Phoenix, AZ
85041 *you
> can also make donations directly to the Payson Humane Society
phone
> 928 474-5590  812 South McLean,  Payson, AZ 85541
>
> CFAR-Arizona: Rodeo Project
> ATTN: S. L. Colbert
> 12412 N. 42 Drive
> Phoenix, AZ. 85029
> :-[
> Monetary Donations for food and supplies may be made through
> PetSmart, Chandler. Their number is 480-786-4464 and the
manager to