[pyrnet] UN Spayed/Female Pyr for adoption

Hi guys, I saw this post on another list, I thought someone here might be
interested. It appears that she has already had one litter of mixed pups, so
it would be nice if she went to a home/rescue who will spay her and her
daughter.
Sariena
This is a crossposted message, for information please email original poster
at: maryannaclemons@hotmail.com