[pyrnet] Alexandria, VA?

Is anyone close to Alexandria, VA?  Perhaps (and most likely!) you have heard
of this.....
Old Town Holiday Inn Select Courtyard host (almost) weekly "Yappy Hours" for
dogs and their owners. (  http://www.doggiehappyhour.com/   ).
Read on the Newf list that quite a few of the local Club members got together
and made quite a splash (it was pouring) at a recent get together.  Wouldn't
it be great if area GP's could attend to "brighten" thing up?  Would love to
see the pictures!
I, in the meantime, am lobbying our local Phoenix/Scottsdale/Tempe (AZ)
Holiday Inns to get into the action!
Linda