[pyrnet] You expected WHAT?

I just received a very nice e-mail from a  breeder on the eastern seaboard (who shall remain nameless)! who ordered the I AM A GREAT PYRENEES tee shirt thru our club.  She thanked me profusely for including the added-extra that was included  in the packaging.
Well, it turns out that just like those advertisements  on TV, the Grand Canyon State Great Pyrenees Club, goes that little extra mile.  Yes, we include some genuine, 100% natural Great Pyrenees hair with every order - free of charge!  Such as bonus!!!
Ok, you try to package these with 8 dogs helping!!!
Still chuckling!
Linda