Re: [pyrnet] A big show brag

WOW! Congratulations!
Susan
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, July 07, 2002 4:27 AM
Subject: [pyrnet] A big show brag

Hi Everybody

I am just home from the World Show in Amsterdam, and am still walking on thin air, because my bitch ch Sandybear's Esibelle was best of breed and so worldwinnner 2002 and new International Champion. What a day.

The entry was a little disappointing for such a show, but there were some nice dogs. The other winners were:

best male and world winner: Italien Ch. Castrum  Nasicae Napoleon Niaux

Best young male and youth winner: Gillandant Mister Majestic

Best young Female and youth winner: Ginger v. Mammutgrund

Lene Nielsen