[pyrnet] Black Pyrenees

OK, folks, I've heard this twice now and just have to ask the 'authorities'.
We raise working Pyrs and are not into the whole show circuit and I don't
keep up with champions, bloodlines etc.  However, we have been told twice
that there is a recessive black gene in Pyrs and that there are occasional
black Pyrs.  Please tell me that I'm not deluded when I think that Pyrs
should be white with, perhaps, some grey, brown or black markings!!
TIA
Paula
Dan and Paula Lane
Bountiful Farm