Re: [pyrnet] Black Pyrenees, White Newf...

In a message dated 7/8/02 9:45:44 AM Eastern Daylight Time, Kshoffman@aol.com writes:

Most geneticists believe Pyrs are BOTH extreme white spotted AND single or
double coded for chinchilla

Could you reference this for us?  I would like to study it myself and since "Most geneticists" belive that Pyrs specifically are this genetic make up, it would be nice to study it first hand.  Thanks for the info and I look forward to the specific reference(s) on the Pyr that is definative, that I might study it and increase my knowledge.

Thanks

Joe