[pyrnet] Re: A big show brag

Hi

Thank you to all who send gratulations. There are some pictures up at:

http://home.wanadoo.nl/pyreneeseberghonden/uitslagenww2002.htm

I have to admit I like the pictures of Esibelle at my own homepage better.

Chrissy you ask if Esiblle is related to Laudley Dash of Silver, Yes she is - through her father Laudley Star Performer (Teddy)
Dash of Silver's father Whispering Pines Andre of Valcarlos is the mother's father of Teddy, and Dash's mother Laudley Dollyanna is the full sister of Teddys fathers mother and mothers mother Laudley Dynasty and L. Destiny, so at that side of Esibelle it is close. Esibelle's mother is a belgium bitch Sherryl du Mas de Beauvoisin.

Lene Nielsen
sandybear@orangenet.dk
http://hjem.orangenet.dk/~wai38745/