Re: [pyrnet] Black Pyrs

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tracy Bassett" <espinay@bigpond.com>
To: <pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org>
Sent: Monday, July 08, 2002 7:45 PM
Subject: Re: [pyrnet] Black Pyrs

> <<Okay. I think you get the award for the dumbest person. As sibe's don't
> look a thing like an Irish wolfhound.>>Marie
>
> I have in the past had my Pyrs called wolfhounds, golden retrievers,
> labradors and samoyeds.
> Tracy Bassett

Oh I have had some really fascinating guesses as to what breed my dog is.
And that doesn't really bother me. It is the jerk who knows nothing about
what they are talking about. And they want to stand there and argue with you
about your dog's breed. You can tell them all about the breed. And they will
still stand there and tell you your dog is a breed he's not or tells you
your dog is a mix. Just as an aside. I have nothing against mix breeds. I
have one myself. An adorable black lab/ border collie mix. I just get a
little hot under the collar when some numb nuts tries to tell me my
purebreed is a mix.
Marie, Valentino and angel Beau