From: owner-pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org [mailto:owner-pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org]On Behalf Of Barb Bowes
Sent: 8-Jul-02 7:13 PM
To: pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org
Subject: Re: [pyrnet] Black Pyrenees, White Newf...

I too find this an extremely interesting thread. Thanks for the info Sariena. I was, in the past, an avid horsewoman who co-owned an Appaloosa mare with roan patches. Not a lot of color on her at all, but bred to a black/brown, she produced a very pretty Dun filly, complete with spots. <G>

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs)
& Flopsy (Pyrenean Shepherd)
"The more people I meet, the more I like my dog!"
bamb@monmouth.com