Re: [pyrnet] Black Pyrenees, White Newf...

In a message dated 7/8/02 6:44:30 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Kshoffman@aol.com writes:

Clarence Little, Malcolm Willis, and Roy Robinson

They deal specifically and express definate opinions about same in Pyrs and/or other Great White Mountain Guardians?  I have a problem with Willis as I and others much more qualified than myself  feel he was badly "duped" on the genetics of the Anatolian Shepherd VS the Akbash, et all being indiginous breeds.  Because of this I would have to look very closely at his opinions, but to be fair any of us can and are wrong at times and at various levels.

Joe