[pyrnet] Fw: [great_pyr_rescue] Looking for Great Pyr rescue contact in the BC, Canada area

----- Original Message -----
From: technowench
To: great_pyr_rescue@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, July 16, 2002 1:43 PM
Subject: [great_pyr_rescue] Looking for Great Pyr rescue contact in the BC,
Canada area

We've had a Pyrenees surrendered to a local shelter here (Brutus -
http://www.petfinder.org/pet.cgi?action=2&pet=943708) I'm sending
email all over the place trying to find someone who can help and was
hoping someone here might know of a place. I'd dearly love to take
the boy myself, but my family's put their foot down on another dog.
Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks,

Leilah

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor