[pyrnet] RV tips for dog owners?

Hello,

We are considering purchasing an RV (bumper pull travel trailer).  Obviously
we would like to take our Pyr Romy with us on our excursions and wanted to
know if any of you had some advise on selecting a trailer that would
accommodate dogs.

We will need room for his crate and so have been looking at the Transport
style of trailers (they have a huge ramped door/gate at the rear of the unit)
and have been looking at those with slideouts.  Either would probably work.

Getting our fold-up crate and Romy in the door won't be so much of a problem
as might setting up the darn thing inside (especially for night time) and
finding space for it.

Any advise or suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks

Keith, Soo, Dusty, and Romy