[pyrnet] RV'ing w/pyrs

Okay, Presently I do not show, BUT i take my crew everywhere I go.  Hubby and I concluded LONG ago that life with our dogs was more important than "vacations."  OK. HE decides it more than I did, but that's another point!
Started out with your average tent/pop-up.  2 dogs.  NO WAY-NO.  Dogs were missing, unit was tilting towards the sun!
Went to cab-over camper, Class C. 4 dogs.  Small bathroom.  What a joke!  Dogs learned to jump up to cab-over part (quite a distance) and climb into bed.  No - I made the mistake of not crating since puppyhood!  Might have worked if we ripped the interior totally apart and basically carted all four ALL the time.
8 dogs - 40 foot motor home.  Separate living room, separate divided kitchen, doors between bathroom & bedroom.  Really a wonderful unit -- very comfortable.  Still dogs not in crate.  2 sleep on dash board (oh, the leather!).  Two sleep on sofa. One sleeps in drivers seat (Alpha-bitch!)  One sleeps in shower.  One sleeps in front of refrig (NOT convenient!)  One in MY bed.
Next step - 18 wheeler!
Linda