RE: [pyrnet] Zalute....Zebeede

Yes, Zebeede is Zoe's brother.  Can't blame Mary Ann for keeping him --
he's quite a good looking boy.  Another litter mate sister is Zalute
Zuperlativlization (better known as Zilla) who is the dam to our youngest
pup, Zalute Zarastina (Zhara).  This was a very successful litter -- one
American champion and two English ones that I know of personally.

Zebeede and Zilla were both in the East of England championship show, and
both did well.  Zebeede was awarded Reserve Dog CC and Zilla took BOB!  We
really should be getting Zoe out more, but are currently concentrating on
our TM and Zhara.  After next weekend's Greenville AKC shows, we have
several ARBA shows planned for Shania.  Zhara is quite a big girl and while
it's important for her to have the exposure to the show environment, she
needs to mature a bit before she can really go for the blue & gold ribbon.

--- Robyn Allwright
--- Ziffany Great Pyrenees & Tibetan Mastiffs
--- www.ziffany.com