[pyrnet] Zalute....Zebeede

Was on your site again Robyn and remembered I'd mentioned we almost bought a
Zalute dog once.  Well, I found the pics of he, his Dam and a sister, his
call name is Zebeede and on the back of the pic of his sister says "....one
of his sisters is in the U.S. in South Carolina".

Is that Zoe?  :)

He was seven months at the time but Ms. Dunk decided to keep him.  :-/  Oh
well.  :)

Do you know anything about him and how he's doing?

Talk later!
Chrissy  :)

>--- Robyn Allwright
>--- Ziffany Great Pyrenees & Tibetan Mastiffs
>--- www.ziffany.com

Maple Way
William H. Ingram, Jr. and Christina M. McConnell
"Chrissy & Billy"
Route 2, Box 30
West Union, WV 26456
(304) 873-2727