[pyrnet] Fw: NEWS: URGENT! NY/CT area: BE ON LOOKOUT FOR man in VW van w/CO plates giving away Kuvasz dogs

**PERMISSION TO CROSSPOST**
**Please reply to Cindy Pearce at
<KUVASZMOM@aol.com>, and not this poster or this
list.**

This is a forwarded message. If anyone here sees
this man and can get any information please
contact

Cindy Pearce <KUVASZMOM@aol.com>

who writes: Good afternoon all... I just had a
phone call from a lady that lives in Ct. She
called to ask me about the Kuvasz breed. Seems
last weekend her daughter was at a Stop -N- Shop
near NYC and in the parking lot was a man in a
VOW van with Colorado plated giving away Kuvasz
puppies. He had 2 adult females and 2 adult males
and was "driving around the country breeding them
and giving them away in pairs for others to have
and breed". Seems he had the adults from a
breeder but when he wanted more, couldn't find a
breeder to get more. On that, he began breeding
his bitches and giving the pups away as he feels
this is a "dying breed" and wants everyone that
will take two to take them and breed them. The
woman I spoke to managed to get three of the
10 he had. she got two males and 1 female. Thank
Goodness she is a member of HSUS and apparently
has fostered and placed dogs from her farm. She
knew the ramifications of his actions and tried
to talk him into giving her all the dogs.. no go.
I just got back from Ct picking these babies up..
after the woman read about them, she called me
last night and told me I could come and get them,
that were going to be too tough for her. The
saddest thing is these pups are NOW
6 weeks old. She got them at 5 weeks...

If anyone should see a "scraggly, thin man in a
VW van with Colorado plates" "not young, not
ancient" kindly contact Cindy Pearce
<KUVASZMOM@AOL.COM>. PLEASE try to get his name,
license plate number, and if at all possible, an
address and/or telephone number or *any*
information. PLEASE NOTE: We do not know where he
is now located, or where he may be heading. Any
help at all would be greatly appreciated.

Cindy KUVASZMOM@AOL.COM