Re: [pyrnet] Hot Spots

Hi Stephanie,
    We have several things we do with hot spots (mostly dependant on what is hand)
A good one is to spray with solarcaine spray.  We also wash with listerine mouth wash and use Gold Bond powder.
Charlotte Perry

PyrMom@aol.com wrote:

I know that we have had discussions before about hot spots, but I cannot find the posts I thought I saved.

Would someone please post the treatment for hot spots.  I have a dog that I believe is getting one.  Will take her to the vet tomorrow, but want to start getting ahead if I can now.

Thanks!

Stephanie
pyrmom@aol.com