Re: [pyrnet] Hot Spots

Yes, he was in to have his teeth cleaned after I got him late last year and
they said his gland were working fine. He's going over to my best friends
house this weekend so we can tackle the fun job of every other month
bathing. I'll ask her to see when I'm there (she knows how to do that).
Thanks

What do the Benadryl pills do? I could try the vinegar/water rinse too.
I'm up for trying anything. I heard about putting vicks on a tissue and then
rubbing it on his butt so he wouldn't lick/chew but I would think that would
be warm and burny.