Re: [pyrnet] Hot Spots

In a message dated 7/22/2002 9:05:57 PM Eastern Standard Time, s.foley@sympatico.ca writes:

Hi Dianne, Funny you should say that, as the nurse who was standing there while the doctor told me that peroxide was harmful looked confused and asked him "Really?" So I guess it's another case of the "eggs are bad", "eggs are good" for you syndrome! ;)
Sariena

Hey there Sariena,

Doesn't it seem that just about everything has "is good" and "isn't good"!   LOL!   Now they even say that the "antibacterial" soaps are no good bcz yet again - "they kill the good stuff too!".   I guess you have to pick the lesser of two evils with certain conditions!   I still stand by the alcohol and medicated powder though I do emphasis I caught it early.   It was in an area where he couldn't scratch or chew it!

Take care,
Dianne Migas - Jersey Shore
Steel Moment Great Pyrenees
Steelmoment@aol.com