Re: [pyrnet] Hot Spots

On the vinegar rinse, I use about a quart to about 2 or 3 gallons of water.
For that vinegar rinse I just filled a large bucket with water, poured in a
quart of vinegar and dumped it slowly over the trouble areas. Try one thing
at a time, otherwise, you won't know which one worked! <vbg> On the Fish Oil
Caps, I think they are Schiff brand. I use whatever they have at Costco or
Sam's Club. 1000mg each cap. I give one or two a day if needed. Generally
just one. I don't need to give fish oil often as a supplement as their food
contains quite a bit of fish oil.

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs)
& Flopsy (Pyrenean Shepherd)
"The more people I meet, the more I like my dog!"
bamb@monmouth.com