Re: [pyrnet] Pyr Puppy in pet store

She's right!! This really needs to happen. My Eiger (and many like him) were
exploited by backyard breeders. He was lucky to only have been ignored and
neglected until I adopted him. It's a terrible shame that baby Pyrs have to
go thru this... but no sales mean that backyard breeders can't make money
and they won't breed again. Unfortunately, you have to walk away so they
don't keep this pattern going. Remember the bridge and the pain of those
that don't have a happy life on this earth...   Nancy