Re: [pyrnet] Pyr Puppy in pet store

I always stop at the pet store in the mall to look at the puppies and feel sorry for them, boy was I really suprised when I went in today and there was a pyr puppy.  I asked the store why they had this breed of puppy, and she said they got it from a breeder for an employees son.  After getting the puppy, the person decided he didn't want the puppy.

This is why I really don't like the majority of humans. As a species we are destroying other species at an alarming rate. Something has to done and very soon. Or nature will do what has to be done. And will wipe us out of existence.
Marie, Valentino and angel Beau