Re: [pyrnet] Pet stores/outcome?

Amy,

The laws vary with the area in which you live.  In Philly you're technically
not allowed to bury your dead pets in the backyard--they're supposed to be
cremated.  I dunno what the law regarding roadkill is, but I do know that
the Department of Streets has a separate truck that routinely goes out and
collects them.

I would say, however, that with the quantity involved in the pet store's
case, that would also cause concern.  One dead puppy is not as much of a
health violation as 7...

Jess & Sam
Levittown PA
woods@davor.com