Re: [pyrnet] Eggs?

Well, if it's unshelled, how do you know it's in there? <G> I have noticed
on occasion however, that when I buy something at the store that is
completely sealed in plastic, there will be a Pyr hair in it, unopened! You
know, those hermetically sealed plastic bags when you buy T-shirts etc? My
guess in that case is that Inspector # 6 has a Pyr! :-) Oh, and on the egg
thing, if you have your own chickens, it might be possible! LOL!

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs)
& Flopsy (Pyrenean Shepherd)
"The more people I meet, the more I like my dog!"
bamb@monmouth.com