[pyrnet] Non-Allergenic Shampoo

I would like to know from any of you what kind of non-allergenic shampoos
you use on your sensitive Pyrs. We used Dermal-Soothe this weekend on Eiger
and I'd like to know if there is anything else out there you would recommend
trying. This shampoo was really pricey but I'll stay with it if it's the
best stuff to use. He gets bathed every other month. Thanks in advance for
any/all help. Nancy