Re: [pyrnet] Non-Allergenic Shampoo

On 29 Jul 2002, at 20:33, Barb Bowes wrote:

> Have you tried Murphy's Oil Soap? The Sharpei people swear by it!
> (Sharpeis can have awful skin problems due to all those folds)

There has been discussion on another list regarding the toxic
ingredients in Murphy's Oil Soap. The Sharpeis folks do say to
make sure it is the 100% Natural Vegetable Oil Soap and not the
Murphy's Household Cleaner.  I have found a good natural shampoo
with no fragrance or dyes through Ryans Pet Supplies. It is hard to
find hypo-allergenic products for dogs without fragrance.  Ryans
Brand is " Desert Rain Hypo-Allergenic Oatmeal Shampoo ".

http://www.ryanspet.com/ryans/product.asp?prod%5Fid=247&dept
%5Fid=24&div%5Fid=3

Judith
jsmiller@newmex.com