Re: [pyrnet] Pyr sized doggie door

> > Being a former police officer I would
> >not count on a large doggie door to stop a crook.
> How about a pyr or two?!!
> We stayed at a friend's place a couple of years ago, in a house that had a
> doggie door of average to small size--and both of our pyrs, including very
> tall Paddington with his gimpy leg, managed to get through it. Given the
> space these pyrs can get through, I wonder how big a door you need?
> Ann, Peg, Ivy Rose and Tori

One of the problems that they warn you about when getting a dog door for
Wolfhounds and putting it in is that it must be high enough for their
shoulders to clear the top or they will rub away the hair on their
shoulders.  I would think that a Pyr could squeeze through a few times, but
if they were doing it all the time their coats would suffer.

--- Stephanie, Ciaran, Anais & Maggie
--- srwhitney1@earthlink.net