[pyrnet] Fencing in a Pyr

Hi everyone

I have lurked on this list for a long time and truly appreciate all the interesting information offered.

Now I have a problem.  I just moved from a home with a very large yard.  I had a 6 foot fence and never had any problems with my Pyrs.  My new home is in "in town" and I hired a man to build a fence.  He showed up this morning to tell me that the town will not allow a fence higher than 4 feet if it is next to the street.  So, I can have two sides 6 feet tall but one will only be 4 feet!  I am terrified that my Pyrs will go over it.  ANy suggestions on making a 4 foot fence "pyr proof"?

Sherry Cramer
Jeannette, PA