Re: [pyrnet] Fencing in a Pyr

Hi Sherry -
The first thing I would do is call the city or county planning dept. to ask if this is true.  If so, I'll tell you something I did that worked.
My fences are only 3 feet tall but neither dog has ever tried to jump them.  BUT....Lily decided to jump over the one that is covered with a honeysuckle bush - into the neighbors yard - steal a doggie toy and jump back.  She would launch herself onto the bush then scramble over.  I put a piece of lattice about 2 feet in front of the fence - so she can't get a running start.  No problems since.  I planted some flowers in front of it so it just kind of blends in.
Best of luck.

Cat, Shelly & Lily (Great Pyrs)

Spay and Neuter

My Name Is Sam