Re: [pyrnet] Who was the Pyr?

Linda, this is the question being asked on ALL the lists! <G> Also, I'm of
the opinion that there may have been more than one Pyr used. One for the
close ups and one for the distance shots. But I taped the movie and did not
really watch it. I will dissect it at a later date when I have more time. I
did however see enough to think the Pyr was a bit on the small side. OK I
suppose for a bitch but not if it was a male. also noticed the poor pigment.
When discussing it with a friend this morning she pointed out the dog had
what looked to be a light eye as well. I quickly perused a close-up and it
does look as if the dog's eye is a bit on the light side. but then, if one
has a Pyr who is well trained and motivated enough to "perform" in a movie,
I suppose you take what you get. <G> I wasn't pleased with the ending, being
Monica with pups and the inference that Ralph had fathered them. (those pups
were definitely purebred Pyrs) Nor the scenes where Monica was running off
lead and actually came back when called.

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs)
& Flopsy (Pyrenean Shepherd)
"The more people I meet, the more I like my dog!"
bamb@monmouth.com